Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Accuracy..

The faces are always absolutely spot on. Especially the Eight.....teeeeeeeeeeeeeeen bit. Good, I enjoyed it..

Although in terms of accuracy to the original story, I'm not sure being raped is how a girl enters womanhood haha.

Chuck's Vengeance Chuck's Vengeance

Potential

Hey man,

Its really cool you tried all these different artist approaches. Obviously it shows it's your first flash, but it shows a lot of potential. Im glad you got the balls to try these cool stylised colours and stuff. Just keep on it, matey and i bet you'll be cracking out some deadly stuff

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Really cool.

This is really good! well Done!

p.s. I love the Cock-rock when hes on the floor too haha.

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

Potential

There was some really cool stuff in there, and some really ambitious stuff, but it was ruined by your lack of attention to detail. I mean, there were some parts where there was just a head and an outline. And that's really unnecessary considering you had to animated it and gone through each frame.

Your choice of sound was terrible, I think in future you should try and join a royalty free sounds website such as soundsnap. Yeah, it'll cost a bit of money, but it will make a lot of difference in the long run if you wanna make something people will pay attention to.

I think next time you shouldn't be so ambitious. You could create a good animation, if you don't overshoot. I mean, the "too hard for me to animate" bit is funny, but I know that that's the truth, and thats never, ever cool. How will you learn if you don't keep trying.

The hardest thing to do in animation, is keeping focus and keeping the enthusiasm. Especially when its a solo project, so just try making much shorter films, with much more attention to detail and a good quality finish.

I'm giving you 5 because it's obvious you put a lot of effort into this, but next time.. if you're so worried about views, understand where your limit is and steadily push at it.

Matthew and Len Matthew and Len

Nice!

Hey man, this is a great start. A reckon a few more attempts and this will be some really good stuff.

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Brilliant again.

Man, this is all kinds of crazy sick goodness! Literally so good it hurts place on my face.

Nice.

Jazza responds:

thats good!

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Really nice.

Really nice to see a good quality film, and as the another comment said, that wasnt trying to be funny. Anyway, yes. Good quality sound and animation and art etc. etc. the backgrounds were quite pixelated. But in a way, that gave it a nice aesthetic. Anyway good job! :)

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Good.

Very good animation, you obviously have a lot of skills. You will be producing some awesome stuff in the future. But I agree with others, in that the message is just a bit plain and not accurate in the slightest. But thats ok. Although perhaps you should listen to what people say about the message in you're animation. Perhaps this IS just an animation website, but if u wanna move on to bigger and better things, you can't really go around with the arrogant attitude "I'll question whatever, and whomever!!" because it just makes you look like a dick and piss everyone off.. therefore no one will watch your stuff. Have a fair argument.

Anyway, hope you do well, because the animation is good.

cyberen responds:

I can only hope I piss everybody off. That's when the reviews get really funny.

Primal War 14 Primal War 14

Good

Hey Rick Marin, that was a great piece. The background work was really good. Especially the beginning, although I felt that it was kind of rushed towards the end.. which is fair enough, as it's a long piece. Sometimes the perspective of the backgrounds when zooming and stuff, was a little funky and odd. But none-the-less I really liked it, like all your other ones. Perhaps work on better sounds.. or at least a higher sound quality. Good work.

sheepfleece sheepfleece

Good

Good effort on every part. Just one thing that bugged me, was the lame comment "Are you ready to laugh?" just before the bit where the pig gets a face full of his burger...

It came over like a 11 year old, thinking he's comical genius...

...It wasn't particularly funny

But none the less, a great effort on everything else :)